- 15-DAY COMPLEMENTARY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES. Item(s) that customers intend to return for refund are subject to a 10% Re-stocking Fee based on the purchase price of the item(s). You will NOT have to pay for return shipping & insurance since we will provide all customers with a prepaid/insured shipping return label, however all returns/refunds will still be subject to a 10% Re-stocking Fee as mentioned above.
- The 15 Day Returns & Exchanges period starts exactly on the day of delivery confirmed by the courier service and limited to 15 Days Only. We will NOT take on any requests for returns or exchanges after the 15 Day Period. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The Re-stocking Fee will only be applied towards returns/refunds.
- The Re-stocking Fee will NOT apply if the customer intends to exchange the item(s).
- If you require a refund, we will issue it after deducting the re-stocking fee. The amount will be refunded back to you by the same mode of payment used by you when you paid for your purchase.
- Any promotional items that were given as part of the sales event must be returned as well with the original item(s).
- Queen of Hearts Jewelry will issue a prepaid return shipping label and re-ship (you will NOT be charged for the re-shipment) the new item to the customer for the intended exchange the customers chooses.
- If you intend to return or exchange any items, please notify us at “[email protected]” within 48 HOURS upon receiving the item(s). We will start processing your return within 7-10 days of receiving the item. Once the return is successfully processed, you will receive an email confirmation with details regarding the refund that will be posted to your banking account.
- You can exchange the product once for any item(s) for which the total is equal to or more than the cost of the item(s) you are exchanging. If you exchange, we will charge the difference if any, to the same credit card used originally or the same mode of payment used originally.
- We will honor a return, refund, or exchange only once per order. Multiple exchanges/returns will NOT be allowed per one order.
- All items intended for return must be:
- Have no signs of wear/damage
- In all original packaging (Box and Pouch included if applicable)
- In original condition
- Returned with a sales receipt which was included in the envelope
- All items intended for return must be:
Lifetime Trade-In Guarantee
- All of our items are stamped with a 916 purity standard which denotes the item as pure 22K. We want to ensure that you and the rest of our customers receive the highest quality of the jewelry possible which is why we offer a LIFETIME TRADE-IN GUARANTEE for all items purchased from us regardless of the price.
- Feel comfortable in knowing that if for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of our product or simply would like to trade-in your purchased item(s), we will trade in any product sold by us at ANYTIME AT 91.6% OF THE NET GOLD WEIGHT AND PAY YOU THE CURRENT GOLD PRICE ON THE DAY YOU TRADE IT BACK TO US. The value of the trade-in will be applied to your STORE CREDIT. We will also notify you of your exact store credit amount with a personalized STORE CREDIT CERTIFICATE delivered to the contact email that you provided with your current and past orders.
- Once you have placed an order with Queen of Hearts Jewelry you have entered into a binding legal agreement, and cannot cancel the order.
- We will charge a 10% re-stocking fee based on the purchase price of the item(s) on all cancelled orders.
- At Queenofheartsjewelry.us, the order is final and cannot be canceled. If you refuse shipment, the product will be returned to us and you can either pay to have it re-shipped or accept the re-stocking fees.
Warranties and Repairs
- At the moment, we do not offer any warranties and repairs for the items.
- Each item is carefully inspected before it is shipped to you. In the rare case that you receive a defective product then please reach out to us and through our CONTACT page.
- Customer MUST contact us within 24 hours of receiving the delivery of the item(s) to notify us of any manufacturing defects. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS past 24 hours as it pertains to our “Defective Items Policy”.
- Each item shipped to the customer is meticulously inspected and recorded on VIDEO during the packaging process as part of our thorough examination before we dispatch the package to the courier.
- If the product is in fact found to be defective, we will get the product fixed and shipped back to you at the earliest time possible. If it is not possible to get the product fixed, at our discretion, we may get a new product made and sent to you at the earliest time possible. We may also at our own discretion, choose to issue you a full refund without charging you with any restocking fees.