- Bring your thumb closely to your little finger and close the rest of your fingers together tightly as shown in the image below.
- Using a tape measure, measure all the way around the knuckles of you hand. Knuckles of you hand will be the widest part and measuring at this part of the hand will ensure that the bangle can fit over the widest part of the hand.
- Lastly, gather the measurement from the tape measure and refer below to the “Circumference” column in table and select your size.
- If a tape measure is not present, then use a thread to wrap around your hand and lay the thread down against a ruler to record the circumference.
- If you have a bangle that already fits you perfectly, then simply use a ruler or tape measure to record the inner diameter of the bangle.
- Use the inner diameter and refer to the table below to find your size. For example: If the inner diameter is 6.5cm (2.5in), then the appropriate bangle size for you would be 2-8.